As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Audrey Hepburn graced us with her presence in more than 34 movies. For Roman Holiday she won an Oscar for Best actress in a leading role. The movie showed her acting abilities and her infinite beauty and grace.
Whether you are a long-time Audrey Hepburn fan or you just discovered you like her, here is everything you need to know about her acting career.
Below you can find Top 5 Audrey Hepburn Most Famous Movies.
“Breakfast at Tiffany’s”, 1961, is the movie which signed Audrey Hepburn’s career. Initially, the role of Holly Golightly was proposed to the talented Marylin Monroe. Her agent advised her not to accept this part as it represents a young, reckless woman, without a job who only wants to party and marry a rich man. Audrey Hepburn takes the part of Holly Golightly and interprets it in an outstanding way. Everyone is in love with her performance in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”. The plot is about the above-mentioned New York socialite, Holly Golightly (Audrey Hepburn) who becomes interested in a young writer, Paul Varjack (George Peppard). Paul has moved into Holly’s apartment building, but her past threatens to get in the way and she might change her values.Below you can find a trailer of the movie “Breakfast at Tiffany’s:
I selected some of the most beautiful shots from the movie. Check them out!
1. Breakfast At Tiffany’s – Check price on Amazon
2. “Roman holiday”, 1953, is the movie, for which Audrey Hepburn has been awarded an Academy Award (Oscar). A bored and sheltered princess escapes her guardians and falls in love with an American newsman in Rome. Roman Holiday – Check price on Amazon
3. Sabrina (1954) – Check price on Amazon
4. My Fair Lady (1964) – Check price on Amazon
5. War and Peace (1956) – Check price on Amazon
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.